4 Auckland Kitchen Designs to Inspire Your Kitchen Renovation
Redesigning or renovating a kitchen can, at first, seem like a daunting project. You want a kitchen that is practical and functional — yet also elegant and modern. Where do you start? How can you show off your creative side and design a space your family will enjoy for years to come?
Take a look at four of our most recent Auckland kitchen designs that’ll help to inspire your next kitchen project.
1. English Country Kitchen
This English Country Kitchen style is for those that love tradition. For this particular client we designed a kitchen where practicality and modernity was blended together to create a space that is both elegant and functional.
We incorporated traditional subway tile splashbacks and classic fittings to give the kitchen a premium, modern feel. Stone benchtops and a butler sink were incorporated to accentuate the modern, yet practical, space.
- Recessed shaker style panel doors
- Custom pelmet above all cabinetry
- Resene black white lacquer in a matt finish
- 20mm Fantasy brownstone top in a leather finish
2. Sleek & Sophisticated with a Futuristic Edge
We achieved a sleek and dramatic feel to this kitchen by incorporating a monochromatic high gloss lacquer finish to the white cabinetry and a striking grey marble island and splashback for contrast.
This modern and sophisticated space also features Blum soft-close doors and drawers and stainless steel hardware to further reinforce the elegance and futuristic simplicity of the kitchen.
- High gloss white lacquer paint finish
- Blum soft-close doors and drawers
- 40mm thick stainless steel bench top
- Pietra Grey Marble Island top with matching splashback
3. Warm & Inviting with a Textural Balance
This kitchen demonstrates the versatility of plywood. Using Birch Elite multilayer with a clear finish and coating using an organic beeswax compound — this space feels warm and inviting.
The black granite benchtop with a leathered surface modernises the space and provides the perfect textural balance for the natural plywood cabinetry.
- Birch Elite multilayer plywood with exposed edge detail
- Finished with clear coating of organic beeswax polish
- Jet black granite benchtop in a leathered finish
4. Classic Style with Contemporary Utility
This is a classically styled kitchen that blends the perfect amount of modern industrialisation and warm country cottage.
The steel range hood, bold hardware and brick style splashback gives this space a commercial feel whilst the bespoke panelled doors with a durable lacquer finish combined with the wooden flooring and granite benchtop help to soften the bolder elements.
This kitchen is a marriage of classical elegance with contemporary utility.
If you are renovating or redesigning the heart of your home, DL Kitchens & Cabinetry can ensure that your space is crafted to the highest standard.
If you are in need of a little more inspiration or would like a no obligation quote, contact us today and start your journey with us.